«Fueling your logistics chain»
«Go beyond logistics, make the world go round and revolution business»
«Taking action, getting results»
«Logistics through innovation, dedication, and technology»
«Possibility in every direction»
«Ready, set, done»
«Special handling. Extra service»
«Thinking the way forward»
«Your navigator in the world of trade»
«Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other»
«Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality»
«Power beyond cargo»
«All time management begins with planning»
«Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things»
«Leading and inspiring people»
«Leadership is thinking and talking about the solutions»
«Streamlining your supply chain»
«Business acceleration through digital communication»
|Position||Operational Key Account Manager EMEA|
|Type of business||Global transportation and logistics company|
|Start date||January 2013|
|Address||WTC tower, Via De Marini 1, Genoa, Italy|
- Being primary point of entry and delivering value to the selected list of strategic clients by managing all logistics requirements
- Ensuring high service quality and operational excellence through procedures, IT systems, organization and performance measurements
- Process engineering to proactively improve existing solutions in a cost effective way
- Providing the clients with excellent order management for comprehensive order and line status tracking
- Experience of liaising with shipping lines, forwarders and overseas companies to arrange the shipments
Key skills and competences:
- Excellent leadership, influencing and motivation skills
- Ensuring transport operations adhere to agreed operational and financial KPI's
- Coordinating and controlling clients' order cycle and associated information systems
- Driving the design, development, implementation and management of logistics solutions for the clients
- Practical knowledge and experience with transport operational systems, data analysis and reporting
Read more about
Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group, leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions, has approximately 66,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Thus, Kuehne+Nagel connects all important global industrial centers and markets in a seamless and high-quality manner.
Its key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities:
- Number 1 global seafreight forwarder.
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight.
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers.
- Top 3 global air cargo forwarder.
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts.
- Global Cargo 2000 Phase 2 certification.
CONTRACT LOGISTICS & LEAD LOGISTICS
- Top 3 global contract logistics provider.
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Top 1 global lead logistics provider.
ROAD & RAIL LOGISTICS
- European Top 6 provider.
- Pan-European overland transportation capabilities, including dedicated and individual delivery services.
- Close partnerships with best-in-class carriers.
Kuehne+Nagel provides logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors including: Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, High Tech, Industrials, Oil & Gas Logistics, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail.
The continuing success of Kuehne+Nagel is based on the qualification, team collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit of all of our employees around the globe, and the seamless interaction of processes and areas of responsibility.